Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Netting/ Scaffolding Debris Netting

Options
  • 02-11-2005 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    anyone know where I could get some of this stuff?
    I havent seen it in a Garden Centre or any builder suppliers.
    I have seen it on ebay as a Debris Net, but they only have 2mx50m and the shiiping is a pain in the whatsits.
    It would need to be fairly strong (though I can double it) as I will be whacking golf balls into it.... :D

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi greebo,

PM with how much you need I think there is some in the workshop (no promises), I know my son was using it as his test driving range and put the golf ball through it even though it was doubled up.

Any of the Chadwicks branches with a hire department should have some because they hire scaffolding.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Cool thanks!
    Now all I need to do is start designing!!
    I'll PM when I figure out what I need, though it sounds like I might need a lot if I need to triple it up!

Thx again.

Advertisement