Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Year so far?

• 01-11-2005 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

well it's halfway through week 6, so hows college life been so far?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Workload has hit critical density (and thus stops increasing I hope).

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I hope someone tells us what we're supposed to be doing soon.

I hear lecturers mutter about "projects" every now and then before moving swiftly along with the lecture o_O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Don't worry, the **** should be hitting the fan for you CAs soon..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

Cant complain myself :),things are going grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Seriously puzzled thats for sure... One project about to get under my belt and then 'those' projects start *shudder*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

arg!!

comp applications is crap

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Hmmm, probably should be keeping up with things a little better, though there are many many projects looming over me, they seem fairly tame...

Was kinda suprised to find myself having "just finished" the first part of my logic course? without even knowing the lectures name :eek:

Ah well :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

argh, it sucks. quite a lot of work! surprising actually! hopefully some grinds and/or cram sessions will help!

Dr_MaSoN wrote:
    arg!!

comp appications is crap
    And theres quote of the day...

*adds to list of "Most Idiotic Quotes Ever"*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Zem

Well i asked the question so i think i'll answer it too, its a wednesday night, i'm just back from training, and i'm currently eyeing lost on e4 and looking at all the stuff i've got for essays and assignments due. Second year is no where near as easy as first year, who would have guessed.

It's not so bad though, only 1 exam this semester, they make up for it with the other work but it just means my christmas is that bit easier i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

I'm ca2... and waiting for the project wave to him me any time soon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Eh Sarunas. We've had 2 Probability, 1 Data Structures, 1 Networks. And now we've got another 1 or 2 Probability projects and another Data Structures not to mention the 3 lab exams coming up soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭canker

things are goin great in ca1! Subjects are interesting, homework is light and only 2 exams after crimbo :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Did two exams in week five. Have presentations for lectures I've never attended in week 7and8, however its the same lecturer so it'll be grand...

having a great time. Getting more involved, if its possible...

Fun fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Four assignments due in 4 weeks. Not looking good. If only I had a big bag of acorns.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Well OFDM, it just so happens I have what you're looking for...

Its for a good cause, don't rip the piss :P

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

you're nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

what a corny line cult

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

Sarunas wrote:
    I'm ca2... and waiting for the project wave to him me any time soon...

good luck with this.. most challenging year of you life possibly... second semester is worse.:eek: .. im loving this third year breeze.

Jesjes wrote:
    Getting more involved, if its possible...
    Darlin...its not...:D

• Advertisement

sionnach wrote:
    what a corny line cult
    Har har. You're getting a punch from me next time I see you in the house!

Simon, I am only on RB and co-producing Stars in their Eyes... and stuff. That's all.

Ah, sure, its more fun this way.

Hrm, thought it was more. You always seem busy busy busy! :D

Well, there is that part time job, and I was kinda partly doing ents up until Halloween, and oh, yeah, that thing eh... my course!!

Yea, the course...that yoke...:D

Advertisement