Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master League

Options
  • 01-11-2005 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Am i the only one who detests starting a new master league.
    I can hardly ever win with such crap players.then as I struggle through a season i end up going into debt so i cant buy better players and have to start all over again.(sigh)
    im an OK player.I used to get results like 3-0(to me) on 6 star on pro evo 4.I'm playing on 5 star.maybe i should drop it down a star.
    Does anyone else find this as frustrating as me?
    I still love the game though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Yeah i hate startin out fresh but you have to think of a season or 3 down the road when your dominating the WEFA championships with your Henrys, Eto's, Ronaldinho's and co.
    I lost out on my 1st season. Started again. after 9 games my record was
    P W L D GF GA
    9 0 0 9 1 1

But i persevered won 5 of my next 9, losing only once, finished 3rd and runner up in the cup. Close season ive managed to get Park ji sung, van persie, rui costa, clinton morrison and a few other handy unknowns on free transfers. Granted their not the greatest but its a breath of fresh air playing with players who you dont have to be two yards from goal to guarantee scoring and after a few game im dominating the league and pushing for promotion. Oh and look out for Robinho,got him for 5500 pts. Hes fudging class!!

Everyone hates master league at the start and many dreams,social lives, relationships and joypads have been shattered by many such master leagues but once you collect that first league title and wefa championship MMMMMMMMMMMMMPFFFFFH!! Almost as good as the day i found a brand new shiny penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Switchead

yeah i've come close to smashing a few things with pro evo5's master league, i used to be a 6star regular as well but the new master league is particularly difficult to get going in...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Svenright

Dont talk to me about it- its a head wreck. Im used to jest playing my mates but since i moved up to dublin ive started the master league ( over and over again) might have another bash at it 2nite but i havent the patience to be playing 0-0 draw after draw!!
    Its still the best game in the world though!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

you can start off with good players if you like though...it just isnt quite as fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yeah I have to say I enjoy starting off with the Default master league players and now some have retired its good to get used to new players in the squad

• Advertisement
Advertisement