Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD 2 maps?

Options
  • 01-11-2005 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

I heard somewhere that Moscow was on the map list? Now if I'm right the Germans didn't reach Moscow, they fell 20 miles short before their advance seased to a halt. Maybe the person that told me was confused with Leningrad or Stalingrad or something. Can anyone confirm?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Im not too sure. But in ww2 people dident respawn either so I doubt the game is historaclly accurate. Does it have to be? Sure if its a good map who cares what its called. It could be called ballymun flats for all I care so long as its a good map. Incidentally a mate of mine called that Stalingrad map on COD Ballymun flats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

In Single Player Mode, the game starts with the Germans reaching Moscow... Made me frown cos I'm pretty sure they never got that far! But as Spooky says, who cares? It's only a game in the end... ;)

And there are quite a few "Ballymun Flats" maps in CoD2 you'll be happy to hear! :D

Advertisement