Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on with Google?

Options
  • 01-11-2005 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

Anyone have any ideas? My site that was previously No1 (for some key words in the world, not just Irish pages) has now sunk to the depths of page 8-10.

I've heard mention that Google has taken a very anti-blog approach, and my site did have an attached blog with lots of references back to the main site. Having said that the main site has lots of honest-to-goodness content, doesn't have anything that Google lists as a no-no, I'm not involved in any link farms or similar spammage, so what's going on?

Also, results fluctuate from day-to-day, and when I say fluctuate I mean wildly.

I've sent requests in to Google but haven't heard anything back except for a "Check the FAQ" message.

Help!

Advertisement