Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Snoop Dogg live in dublin bootleg - apology

Options
  • 01-11-2005 3:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

I've just come to realise that I shouldnt have posted that thread at all. For some reason, I thought that a recording of the artist live would have been no problem at all (as in, similar to the essential mixes, etc. in dance music), thinking about it now, I can see why it would not be allowed...

So, I have to say that I am sorry for being a dumbass.

(p.s. I spent 5+ mins looking for the thread til I stated looking at the dates on last posts... had even tried google search for it lol)

FatB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

i don't know what you're talking about, but do you know if there's a recording of The Game about from that gig or his own in July? been trying to track one down for a while, i recorded Snoop at the point, but ****ed up the Game recording.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

you guys are the reason we cant bring in cameras etc to concerts shame on you , pm me if youve still got them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

i don't know what you're talking about, but do you know if there's a recording of The Game about from that gig or his own in July? been trying to track one down for a while, i recorded Snoop at the point, but ****ed up the Game recording.

I "was" looking for a recording of snoops concert, but when I went back to find replies, the thread had been deleted...

Turns out the I was not allowed to ask if anyone had a recording they could pass on...

I have no problem with this and was just apologising...
    Kristok wrote:
    you guys are the reason we cant bring in cameras etc to concerts shame on you , pm me if youve still got them

lol...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Gordon dealt with the thread before I saw it.
    Unfortunately we can't post links to bootlegs on the forum as they breach copyrights.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

Thats no problem, I wasn't even in the mindset that this was illegal, some artists make free live recordings of the gig... its not likely with snoop I guess...

Anyway, it was just a frieend that was at the gig wanted it because I had one of the tracks live in dublin from another of his singles...

Once again, sorry for posting a request... I didn't know.

FatB

• Advertisement
Advertisement