Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelle Rodriguez

Options
  • 30-10-2005 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

So what do you guys think of her carachter in lost (ana Lucia)

Personally i find her annoying and shes basically the same carachter that she played in Resident evil i think it was.

What Do you Think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Personally i find her annoying
    I find it annoying that you've taken it upon yourself to post on every thread on the front page of the board within the space of 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Is ther some kind of limit to which we have to post. I'm on the lost section. I read a thread and decide that i have an opinion which i am entitled to so i post my opinion and if i happen to have one for most threads then il post on most of the threads and you'll find that "within the space of 10 minutes" is a bit of an exaggeration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

I like her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭kinda lost

Cant stand her!!!
    As someone said before same caracter as played in resident evil.
    Always plays an angry girl in everything!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Would it take much for her to throw a smile into an episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Find her intensely annoying.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Shes alright I guess. Hasn't really developed as a character much yet but she might change attitude after a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Yeah i hthink we might be changing our mind on her soon enough.....as in to like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Yeah i hthink we might be changing our mind on her soon enough.....as in to like her.
    Yes this is my impression at present also. I believe when the next few episodes are over, we will understand her hardened attitude a whole lot better.
    Back in Season 1, remember when she and Jack met in the bar before the ill-fated flight? She was as pleasant a girl as anyone could ask to meet, when she came up talking to Jack. You can't be complete in your judgement of any of the characters on Lost too quickly though, as we have seen with many of them already, and that uncertainty for me is one of the aspects which I quite enjoy about the series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Well she might be forgiven for stepping into the leader role of the 2nd group of survivors. They were being knocked off by the others.

Maybe when they reach the safety of the beach/caves camps she will relax.

I haven't seen her in Resident Evil or anything else for that matter, so my first impression of her was when she met Jack in the bar.

She'll be fun when they meet up with the mid section crowd, imagine the sexual tension between herself, Kate, Jack and Sawyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

i find her extremely annoying, never liked her as an act(or/ress), she just comes across as the stereotypical hispanic harda$$. hope the others eat her alive ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Eat her alive? Sounds cool but this is lost and not "alive"!!

i find her extremely annoying, never liked her as an act(or/ress), she just comes across as the stereotypical hispanic harda$$. hope the others eat her alive ;)
    Like the one from Aliens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Shes hot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

Shes hot...
    Totally agree.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

basquille wrote:

You'll have to excuse me for showing an interest.

Advertisement