Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

number 2 visible in Hurricane Wilma radar

Options
  • 30-10-2005 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

w2.jpg

Theres nothing on snopes about it, and cannot seem to be able to find anything anywhere about it except drudgereport.com. I suspect photoshoppage is at hand however, has anyone heard about it or got any larger images, or better still any proof that this is either real or fake?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Last year there was a hurricane with "3", and soon we'll get 1....

Its an intergalactic count down, i knew it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Any relation to the Virgin Mary sandwich on ebay?

Zillah wrote:
    Last year there was a hurricane with "3", and soon we'll get 1....

Its an intergalactic count down, i knew it!

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Absolutely no reason that this couldn't be a coincidence. 2 is a pretty simple shape, and there's lots of more complex ones there that don't mean anything.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

on the msnbc article it links to the official satelite image of it as a further kind of proof

i stared at that picture for a good 5 minutes and couldnt see anything remotely resembling a 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

I'm at aloos as to what exactly is the conspiracy here, given that this is posted in Conspiracy theories

JimmySmith wrote:
    I'm at aloos as to what exactly is the conspiracy here, given that this is posted in Conspiracy theories

obvously you have never heard of weather manipulation then have you. it could be coincidence, it could be deliberate, that is the whole point. to start discussion.

I couldn't see any 'them' trying to manipulate weather in this fashion. Why would they show a 2, of all things? Unless it was higher beings with a sense of humour, trying to see how we'd react.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i think the generally accepted (among tinfoil-hats) theory flying about is that it has something to do with the russian mafia and KGB

i dont buy it myself , personally i think its a conincidence

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

I would have gone for '666' myself rather than just a '2'. Thats just boring.

Undergod wrote:
    I couldn't see any 'them' trying to manipulate weather in this fashion. Why would they show a 2, of all things? Unless it was higher beings with a sense of humour, trying to see how we'd react.

manufactured hurricane mark 2

who knows you might see one with a 3 next year.

Yes, but why would they tell us about it? In such a blatant fashion?

if you watch the motion video linked above you will see that its presents was brief. maybe they hoped no one would notice.

Why do it at all? Why run the risk?

id blame the jewish neonazis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

damn them anti-semitic jews
    their new, you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

Rubbish. It's clearly the Illuminati Lizards. You're just spreading disinformation. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

JimmySmith wrote:
    I would have gone for '666' myself rather than just a '2'. Thats just boring.

If Clinton was still in power it would have been 69 .. but poor old Bush, he just gets a 2 ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

God does this to mess with peoples heads.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement