Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For people without Wires....

Options
  • 21-09-2001 4:31pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have divested myself of all cabling to post here.

Maybe I should lie down for a while...

DeV.

oh, yes, well come to the wireless networking and computing forum. Anything you can take on a boat and access information with is ok here. Dont take that too literally.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Whos the Moderator for this forum ? I propose Bkehoe as Moderator for this forum unless theres someone else moderating it. He has the knowledge !

Damien.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

I second bkehoe, and propose yellum.

best,
    ruairi

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

**** (Corinthian) is also suggested for it. I think he knows what he's talking about about wireless (more of less).

Lets see how things go.

DeV.

Aye,
    **** does know his sh.. , er, technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

heh yellum, have the nightmares of boarding in GCC faded away?

• Advertisement

gcc ? boarding ? You've lost me chernobyl. Maybe u have mistaken me for someone else ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

i sure have.
    i read the cv @ http://dahomelands.net/cv/cv.txt and assumed that was you.
    my bad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

... at least one Cork person as a moderator.

But the Romans were from Cork, were they not?
    In other words, ****: you're a made man.

best,
    ruairi

chernobyl: Thats flamegrill, not I. He owns dahomelands, he wrote the eircom excuse script, I just provided the idea and some content.

Zenith: Lol.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We need two really, so I was thinking Yellum since this board was his idea really...

I dunno who bkehoe is (I probably should :) ) Can anyone enlighten me?

DeV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

I think I'm 'bkehoe'. ;)
    Mostly seen in the Irelandoffline forum, and have set up and hosted the irishwan.org site. Don't mind being a mod here, but that'd be your decision. :)

Brendan

He's the guy who started the Wan thread off in IrelandOffline. He also has more knowledge about all this newfangled WiFi gear. Has in fact set up a long range wireless link already.

While Ruairi wants to see a Cork feen as mod of this, I'd like to see Brendan as a mod as he would be able to answer the more technical questions without rereading the faq. Plus he has done some good work with http://www.irishwan.org/

Damien.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by DeVore
    I think he knows what he's talking about about wireless (more of less).

Sweet. You almost gave me a compliment that time DeV :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

chernobyl:

GCC is mainly a day student skool nowa days.
    I was infact a day student there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Hi DeVore, thanks for making me a mod here. :)

Brendan

Advertisement