Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Playin Online Help

Options
  • 30-10-2005 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭

HI i've never had a problem playin my ps2 online with games like burnout3, nfsu and tiger05. but when i tried to play pes5 online yesterday it connects after the DNAS thing then it says 'testing network environment' and freezes!

Any1else had this prob? Know what to do? Help Me Plz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Johnny 05

yeah im having the exact same problem right now. have you figured out how to fix it yet coz i really wanna play it online!

Hope i didn't get ur hopes up thinking i had a solution. ur help wud be much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=318305

See dar83s post there.

You need that port open on your router/modem.

You could ring your ISP Eircom BT etc: pretend you stupid and get them to walk you tru it as you got broadband for online games etc: they should sort you out.

kdjac

Advertisement