Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old comedy film

Options
  • 29-10-2005 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

I remember years ago watching a hillarious movie - but I can't remember the name of it. Two scenes I remember in particular were:

The narrator describes how humans evolved to discover sound and song - the scene shows a load of people mining rock on the side of a huge cliff. One person chizels off a lump of rock that lands on the foot of another person, who makes a yell - then it happens a few more people and next thing there is a symphony going!!!

In another scene we see the Last Supper when Jesus comes in with the food - a load of Mc Donalds take away!

Anyone know this film I am on about??? (ps it is possible that two different movies)

Kind Regards!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've never actually seen it myself.

But could this be it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082517/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Thats it allright. I have seen it but I don't remember McDonalds at the last supper. I do remember it's where the "One of you will betray me tonight. Judas, would you like some more toast" joke came from. Also Moses parting the river then revealing that a robber has held him up forcing him to keep his hands in the air while he takes his valuables.
    Another Mel Brooks classic.

Advertisement