Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Dublin to get photos for US Visa taken?

Options
  • 29-10-2005 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi,

I got a transfer to the US, and have to go to the US Embassy next week for the Visa Interview.

Any of you knows of a shop that can take the US Style passport photos (2x2 inch)?

THX,
    DSAB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Chemist a minute away from the US embassy, think its just up from Crowes on Baggot St. near the bridge.
    Ask them for US photos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Yeah, it's just down from the embassy, about a two minute walk. You may as well just wait until you are going to the embassy for your visa to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Yeah as the guys above have said, that's the best option - they are very(!) picky on the exact dimensions of the photo and proportions etc. and if you arrive with something that they don't think is good enough they'll tell you to feck off across the road and get it done properly . . . at least, that's what happened to me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

If you're around town, you can get it done in the usit office on the south side of O'Connell bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Spectra Photo do them too. But you have to specify that you want them 2x2 .. it's just a matter of changing the setting on their software. Used to work there..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I got mine done in the camera shop at the top of oconnell st

Advertisement