Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kdjac

Options
  • 29-10-2005 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

good games there. I almost scored a goal as chelsea that was exactly like crespos goal last weekend. Lampard with the pass from half way line to robben in this case ( philips in the match ) corss in and diving header but you had to mess it up and get in the way!

Two questions...

Something anoying has been happening in pes 5. My plays do this gammy half arsed chip shot when I just want them to shoot...I dont know why this is happening...any idea ?

Whats this R2 accurate shot ive been hearing about ? Hows it done ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Your pulling down when shooting.

Hold R2 and shoot into the corners.

#pes.ie tbh :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

KdjaC wrote:
    Your pulling down when shooting.

Hold R2 and shoot into the corners.

#pes.ie tbh :D

kdjac

I dont use irc anymore but I suppose it would be handier than this :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

that Tusky chap is playing some fine PES.... after a few goal drought matches, the onion bag kept on rattling as he thrashed me 5-2.
    Back to ye old training ground I go...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

whiskeyman wrote:
    that Tusky chap is playing some fine PES.... after a few goal drought matches, the onion bag kept on rattling as he thrashed me 5-2.
    Back to ye old training ground I go...

I got lucky :)

Advertisement