Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockin Robbins

Options
  • 29-10-2005 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if Rockin Robbins has a website.
    Just trying to get some information, supposed to be heading down Sunday night. If anybody could tell me how much its in, and is it any good.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

roddy

i dont know if rockin robbins has a website but if you go to www.thelandmarkhotel.com you may get some info there. But if not you can contact the hotel as they own the nightclub.

Its not a bad place for a night out,

Have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

cheers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

hi does anyone know why bootleggers pub in sligo is never open tried2 have a pint in it a few times but its always not open or does it just open at night or is it closed down? thx:cool:

roy, maybe you shold post this in a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

This Rockin Robbins, where's he from? I think I may know him, well, know someone who knows him.. kinda thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

roykeane16 wrote:
    :D:p
    Dont see what that has to do with this topic

hmmmm

off thread topic, muffler me thinks you are dying to ban someone

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

nanook wrote:
    hmmmm

off thread topic, muffler me thinks you are dying to ban someone

:)

Sure am. I'm trying to break the old duck here but nobody's rising to the challange:D

rocking robbins aka cartown!it was sold to the kellys last christmas!its called passion now!its not too good on a friday or sunday!i think its 7euro in!

• Advertisement
Advertisement