Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Eye - what a crap film!

Options
  • 28-10-2005 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Have just been to the cinema to see Red Eye from Wes Craven. It's a thriller but so stereotypically American, so predictable, nothing surprises at all. Poor Cillian Murphy gives his best at being the baddie, but he's just too young for the role.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I though Cillian was good in that movie.

And it showed potential until it left the aeroplane. Then it went downhill fast. very fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭esperanza

OK, there was some potential, but everything was so predictable and a little OTT- especially the missile that was aimed at Neefe's hotel room...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

I agree, it really was awful. I was actually falling asleep watching it. It felt like nothing much happened while it seemed to drag on forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

woeful, plot was ridiculous, the amount of drivel coming out of Hollywood these days.

Advertisement