Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Computer Mouses(mice) in College

Options
  • 28-10-2005 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

does anyone else find that they are the worst mice ever?mine just keep swinging all over the place. especially the student centre ones, boole aint that bad. the one in the CUH dept are crap too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

Ya the student centre ones are crap but usually i only use them for checking my email when i'm there which is rare! The ones in the campus kitchen are good enough and there is very rarely a que

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭biofreak

Using on in the Kampus Kitchen right now. Can't complain tbh, at least they dont have ball mice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

The student centre mice are optical, and thus require a surface of uniform reflectivity on which to function correctly. THe mouse mats in said centre are not of such a pattern, even the table has reflective chippings in it. The solution is to use a piece of paper or any other uniform surface to hand.

Advertisement