Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of pro evo 5 (PC) in shop?

Options
  • 28-10-2005 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what pro evo 5 (PC version) will cost when its released tomorrow? I only ask because I saw quake 4 for e65 in gamestop. Pro evo 5 can be bought for less than e30 on play.com. The only reason I didnt pre order from play is because Irish post has been really **** lately.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Quake IV is around 40. 65 is for the limited edition with Quake II and The Reckoning expansion included....

As for PES, sorry, not a clue. I'd imagine generally from around 39.99-44.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Thanks. I was thinking e65 was a bit much for quake.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I was in GAME there yesterday and looked at quake 4.

it was the green box didn't say it was limited edition or anything but the price was 54.99. in fact about 80% of all the chart games were 54.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Like Mobile says, it should be about €45 in GAME. Kdjac saw the same price as well in XtraVision, its already on sale there.

OT: Good to see you back MobileInfantry. You must be suffering massive boards withdrawl from your bannage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

SofaKing wrote:
    OT: Good to see you back MobileInfantry. You must be suffering massive boards withdrawl from your bannage :)

Don't quote me on this but...

....I kinda got used to it

:eek:

/sure is good to be back though thats for sure!

On the topic of pro evo I might try and get into soccer games for the first time since...wait for it....Actua Soccer on my ancient P166.

Its all the rage with the lads on saturday nights but ugh....just don't like it. Must really start trying to get into it .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

I never knew xtravision sold pc games. I thought they just sold a select number of ps2 and xbox titles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

dont be too excited
    any travision i have gone into have been absolute bollocks when it comes to PC games

Advertisement