Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event: Margaret Atwood & Karen Armstrong

Options
  • 27-10-2005 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭

Anybody interested in two free tickets to below - I bought them and can't use. PM me an address and if it's handy I'll drop them off tomorrow. All about the Karma

Event: Margaret Atwood & Karen Armstrong
    Hosting Branch: Waterstone's Dublin Dawson Street, 7 Dawson Street, Dublin 2

When: Sunday, 30-Oct-05, 7pm
    Where: Liberty Hall, 33 Eden Quay, Dublin 1
    Related Title: The Penelopiad

Description: Margaret Atwood and Karen Armstrong are writers of international repute. Together, they will be discussing their astonishing new books, published as part of a new series in which the finest contemporary writers retell the myths of the classical world.

Ticket price: €5, available from Waterstone's Dawson Street
    For tickets, phone: 01 679 1415

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Ooh, I would love to attend as I enjoy Margaret Atwood's books but I'll be out of the country :(

PaschalNee is doing a really cool thing here, someone should take him up on the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I read an extract from the Penelopaid in the Saturday Times last week. Seems really good, and I do really like Margaret Atwood.

Advertisement