Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist & singer for funk band!!!!

Options
  • 27-10-2005 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi guys! I'm new around here but I was wonderin if there is anyone out there interested in startin up a good funk band?? I'm a bass player and I've got a funky-ass drummer already with me and we're now lookin to form a full funkin band. We've been jammin together for two years and individually we've had experience in successful gigging bands.

Influences include: Larry Graham, anything with George Clinton and mostly the RHCP.

Post here if anyone's interested or if ye know of anyone, or else PM me. If anyone wants, we might be able to get some bass and drum stuff recorded and ye can check it out for yerselves.

Smilie tails

Advertisement