Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sports Steering Wheel

• 27-10-2005 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just looking for some info on where the best place in Dublin is to buy a sports steering wheel.

I was thinking about getting the Simoni X3 or X4

Any ideas or suggestions would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭5500

I think Suped stock simoni stuff,halfords sell wheels roughly the same price as other mod shops too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭ando

I know Halfords have them but not sure about the exact models your looking for. I'd stay clear of Halfords anyway, their usually more expensive but not to sure on wheels. Pro-Parts seems ok'ish on prices on the cheaper wheels, might be worth calling them and get a quote on the X3's. The cheapest X3 I can find is going for about €190 online. X4's seem to be a lot cheaper, half the price infact and look better imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

tried halfords but they have nothing decent there.

do suped have a website??

ando wrote:
    I know Halfords have them but not sure about the exact models your looking for. I'd stay clear of Halfords anyway, their usually more expensive but not to sure on wheels. Pro-Parts seems ok'ish on prices on the cheaper wheels, might be worth calling them and get a quote on the X3's. The cheapest X3 I can find is going for about €190 online. X4's seem to be a lot cheaper, half the price infact and look better imo

The last time i was in Pro-Parts, Richie said he was not going to sell anyore steering wheels.........but i might give him a call as he may have changed his mind.

I have seen them on a few sites but most are UK or Italian based and the shipping feee is huge:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Personally I would be looking to ebay....

Some nice MOMO wheels there....

• Advertisement

Thanks................

Just had a look on ebay didn't see anything i liked though.
    One person was selling the Simoni Wheel but did not have the colours i wanted (Blue and silver):(

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Irish-trucker

Gkelly2002 wrote:
    tried halfords but they have nothing decent there.

do suped have a website??

www.suped.ie

John ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Keep an eye on eBay - I got a really nice Raid HP Lesmo for £22.

Advertisement