Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post

Options
  • 27-10-2005 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭

First post

Wh00t
    etc
    etc.

Sorry snorlax.
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

2nd post, failte gach duine! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Good luck with the forum. It should prove interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Interestingly enough this forum doesnt appear on the DTML drop down menu on the top of the site. we must all have linked from snorlax's link on her modlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

if you click on bulletin it pops up, but as you said it's not on the "new" or the drop down science list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Cool! This should be interesting!

As Sci cat mod, I will endeavor to keep the stream of discussion unsullied by spammers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

It should be interesting :)

The theory is interesting. Educational psychology especially.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Excellent,this baby has been made,pychologism for all...no wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Was just about to voice my support for this forum until I realised it was created yesterday. Doing Psych course part time so Im looking forward to this. :)

Advertisement