Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for a surveyor.

Options
  • 27-10-2005 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have just purchased an apartment on the north side of Dublin and will be required to conduct a snag list in the coming weeks as it is nearing completion. I wouldn't really have the expertise to do this myself and will really need a professional to accompany me to determine if there ar any flaws or suggest enhancements.

Could any of you recommend a reasonably priced and professional surveyor / engineer who would be available to do this ? I know that I could simply look up the yellow pages and get some quotes but I would really appreciate a personal recommendation and cost would also be a factor.

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I used this guy. Thourough enough and gave a detailed report.

http://www.propertyhealthcheck.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭QualderWahl

bubby wrote:
    I used this guy. Thourough enough and gave a detailed report.

http://www.propertyhealthcheck.ie/

Thanks Bubby. I really appreciate the info. I have checked out the link and will give them a call tomorrow for a quote.

Cheers,

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It was about 2 yrs ago, think it cost @ 250. He was very helpful, collected the keys from the estate agent and posted me out the survey which was @ 20 pages in which he surveyed many things in the house. The final page was a summary of items he thought of concern. Had no problems whatsoever with explaining further when I needed. Really recommend him. I think he did a good job and his price was reasonable. Someone else recommended him to me.
    Best of luck with the survey.

B

Advertisement