Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scary movies

Options
  • 20-09-2001 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭

can someone please find me a scary movie.
    ive watched everything from scream1-3, Exorcist, Poltergeist, Event Horizon, u name it.

i need to scaried, havent been in a long time from a film
    can some1 help me???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Ring.

Candyman (you've probably seen that).

Paperhouse (v. rare).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I wasn't aware scream was classes as a scary movie!!! ;)

but ur rite the films u listed r very not scary... the blair witch project is scary if u let ur self go n imagine ur there with them.. if ya don't it stinks! :D ... i loved it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

ive seen blair witch project and candy man and i laughed my ass off. think ive seen paperhouse but im not sure. whats it about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Originally posted by Headcase
    ive seen blair witch project and candy man and i laughed my ass off. think ive seen paperhouse but im not sure. whats it about?

To set the mood, you must be on your own late at night and watch the movie in the dark.

Watch what lies beneath it has a great story and a few thrills too, trust me :eek:

Then j00 will be scaried :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Headcase

now see if i was watchin that with u i would of riped ur head off! :D u have to listen, pay attention or u'll think its shít alrite...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

These films have scared me in the past 6 months:

Blair Witch Project
    Exorcist 1 & 3
    The Last Broadcast
    Carnival of Souls (not the remake)
    The Shining
    Rosemary's Baby
    The Haunting (not the remake)
    Halloween
    Candyman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

An American Warewolf in London - still havent seen it fully, too scared to watch it. Im not on good terms with warewolfs and all that. although I watched The Wolf with Jack Nicholson and it was nothing compared to some of the scenes from the AWIL.

The Shining - elevator full of blood. what else you want? also a kubrick flick.

others on my list would be The Psycho (sexual-pervert-murderer flick), The Haunting (less is more) and of course Spiceworld(youll be shakin' in your boots after watching this :) )

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

thanx all for your suggestions, i'll check out a few of those flicks.
    seen most of them, liked them but wasn't scared. im a little insensative, so i laugh and people being Bludgeoned.
    thanx again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Prince of Darkness - Donald Pleasance, Directed by John Carpenter. Not terrifying but a nice ominous feel to it. One of my favs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Today, it's a funny movie, but when I was about 8, it was disturbing. I woke up in a sweat at about 4am everynight for 4 years straight - classic :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Originally posted by Castor Troy
    Ring.

That film is pants crappingly scary, anyone who opened this thread should see it , I might have asked this in other threads but Does anyone know how ring 2 went down?

Advertisement