Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading radio?

Options
  • 26-10-2005 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just looking for some help from you all. Do any of you know of any software which will allow me to down load radio programes from the net? the type of repeat shows that can be listened to on the BBC web sites. If you do know of any software can you also tell me where i can get it to.

Thanks for all your help, Chem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

The radio station usually tells you what you need. I think most of them use Real Player:

http://europe.real.com/player/?&src=ZG.eu.idx,ZG.eu.sp.sp.hd.def

Be sure and get the free version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

chem wrote:
    Hi all,

Just looking for some help from you all. Do any of you know of any software which will allow me to down load radio programes from the net? the type of repeat shows that can be listened to on the BBC web sites. If you do know of any software can you also tell me where i can get it to.

Thanks for all your help, Chem
    MPlayer can record internet streaming radio. The only issue is that the codec for it might not be too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Get Real Alternitive it's better then the official Real software.

Advertisement