Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port 5739 got it open ????

Options
  • 26-10-2005 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

www.portforward.com

You will need it to play pes 5 online.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Anyone know how to reset a username/password on a Zyxel modem? I can't for the life of me remember what my password is. I also tried admin/1234 but, alas, no joy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

SofaKing wrote:
    Anyone know how to reset a username/password on a Zyxel modem? I can't for the life of me remember what my password is. I also tried admin/1234 but, alas, no joy :(

hmm... admin / 1234 is what I have too (from docs I got with it - BT).
    Dunno why it should have changed.

What i mean is i think i used some other user/passwd when setting it up but have since forgotten it. There must be someway to reset it to admin/1234 though.

Hopefully my good friend, google, will have the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

isnt there a reset button at the back of the modem?
    (the sort you need a pen or paperclip to push).
    Would that do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hold in the Reset button for about 15 seconds and it may do it, well if it does it would defeat the purpose of having a password :confused:

kdjac

• Advertisement

Well, managed to log into the router, no problemo, by reseting it as above and using admin/1234. But have now messed up the esat dsl account by doing that - it wont recognise my actual account name & password now.
    Will have to ring technical support later, am stuck with dialup until then. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

VPI 8
    VCI 35
    Enscapulation RFC2516 pppoe Llcsnap

Be what your looking for :)

kdjac

In the wizard, on the on the page after account details, it FAILS the third WAN test which has "pppoe" on the line.

But i swear the account details are correct, i have the original Esat BT emails with those details. This is worse then losing a mobile phone! :(

Advertisement