Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the frames

Options
  • 26-10-2005 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

howdy,
    new poster to this thread. just wondering is anyone going to the frames? also which bands ye are all into. i dabble in a bit of weezer,some elliot smith,ben kweller,the frames,ash and maybe some pixies.
    thats my contribution for the day!!!;-)
    *golden gal*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Sparkle

have plans to, though no tickets yet. Waiting to find out if they're playing the MusicFactory in Carlow, like rumours would have me think. Would go solely for The Chalets! But yes the frames I like, also Arcase Fire, Architecture in Helsinki, ben folds, belle and seb.....all that genre. :)

you going?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Anyone going on Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭micromegas

I hope The Frames play Dublin between February and May 2006

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Yes, im going to the frames. When you see the little red beam appear over glen hansards head, youll spot me easily, im the guy sitting in the rafters with the high velocity sniper rifle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Why...can't...you...just...let...it go. ffs.

Yes I'm going on thursday for the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ergo

yes I'm going on Thursday but no standing ticket just yet (see tickets wanted board...)

seen the lads about 30 times, delighted for them how well the tickets have sold

golden girl, how'd you get into Ben Kweller? I don't know too many Irish fans of his, he's fantastic

saw him once supporting Evan Dando in Whelan's 2001 (he almost stole the show) then saw him a couple of times in Australia last year, hope he comes back here soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Bip

Deadwing...Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

I'm hoping to go, looking for my ticket now! If I get one, I can't wait!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

got into ben kweller because my brother was in america over the summer heard stuff about him over there and brought me back his cd. im listening to him at the mo actually. didnt know he ever played any gigs over here. i would love to go see him play.
    im liking a band called lillix too.they are american, do the opening song to the programme "rich girls" on mtv.
    it turns out im not gonna get to go to the frames.none of my friends are going. sucks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement