Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have any pictures of 50 Cent in the Point?

Options
  • 25-10-2005 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hey guys ,does anyone have any pictures of 50 Cent in the Point? If not don't worry I am just wondering I haven't seen any probably because you weren't allowed take any...Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

doubt theres anything better than a shot from a phone they wher kicking people out if the saw them with a camera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Ya but I saw a lot of people in the pit getting away with taking some, one guy took loadsd and the bouncer tried to knock the phone out of his hand. Hopefully theres some around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

he has a new dvd comin out i think with all concert footage from this tour I watched a little bit of it where he brought out mase was exactly like when i went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Ya they were filing us at the concert but then they just put the concert at wembley on mtv so I thought that they weren't going to use the other footage but if they are thats brilliant thanks!

Advertisement