Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rock and roll singer!!

Options
  • 25-10-2005 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

rock and roll singer wanted for north dublin rock band have practise area and great gear, influences led zeppelin, Cream, Pink floyd, The who, jimi hendrix, the doors, deep purple, black sabbath etc.... p.m me if interested

COME ON PEOPLE CAN ANYONE SING ANYMORE!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rachel21

Still lookin? I`m definitely interested. Like all the same bands as you guys and got experience writin giggin and recording. Last band I was in broke up due to less dedicated members, and I`ve been lookin and tryin to start a new one ever since!! My email is rlalor@tcd.ie, email me and let me know if youre interested or not!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 gore

i am def interested. into all the bands you listed. want to sing raw rock and roll. play some blues piano too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭wicker shoes

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 gore

beda ba baaaaaaa. let me know if you want to see if it works

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭quinta

gore wrote:
    beda ba baaaaaaa. let me know if you want to see if it works

Gore I PM'd you, let me know if you're interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Steve.Masters

I saw your ad in the musicans wanted section. If your still lookin p.m me. I play guitar as well as sing and share all your interests. The singing I do is kinda of in the Jack Bruce-Jim Morrison style for the most part. I've sung and played in other bands before. I also have some originals I could send u on a demo or in an e-mail if ur up for it.

Advertisement