Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underworld Evolution

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭black_jack

madrab wrote:
    YESSSS!!!!!!

Kate bekinsale back in pvc :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/underworldevolution.html

Lord another excuse for dubious fetishist and the prague film industry to be excited!

Underworld Evolution. Warkowiz (whatever) brothers we've got another thing to hate you for, daft names for sequels.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i quite liked the first one, good storyline (pity it wasnt better put together) kinda reminded me of brian lumbley's later necroscope books (kinda)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Oooh, I like vampire films, and I like werewolves. This looks good. I enjoyed the first, it wasn't bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I didn't like the first one at all.... it just seemed to be a bunch of characters walking around going on about how powerful they were without actually doing anything.

And you have all this build up to the vampire/warewolf crossbreed and it looked a bit naff in the end.

thats true monkeyfudge but if you ignore what the film was actually like and think it was actually like what you wanted it to be then it was great :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Me liked it and me is sure i will like evolution

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I quite liked the first one, the whole idea behind how the vampire 'nation' worked and the relationship with the werewolves was a good idea. Hopefully the sequel will have a good story too and they won't do what blade did and try to make the sequel 'better' by making the music louder and explosions bigger.

personally i preferred blade 2 to blade 1, but that could have been biased because of luke goss being in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭feckidyparp

madrab wrote:
    YESSSS!!!!!!

Kate bekinsale back in pvc :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/underworldevolution.html

I heard Kate Bekinsale thinks your a sap.

thats probably because of me constantly emailing her for a used pair of her .....ahem signed picture, yes....gotta go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

will the half-werewolf-half-vampire guy be in it again?

wasnt mad about the first altho i did like some of it, they way the werewolves changed looked better than i have seen in any other film

Pen0s wrote:
    will the half-werewolf-half-vampire guy be in it again?

wasnt mad about the first altho i did like some of it, they way the werewolves changed looked better than i have seen in any other film
    yeah i think he is in the trailer, but yeah his character was a bit of a let down for me, but the rest of the movie was cool

Advertisement