Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under Seige

Options
  • 23-10-2005 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone know what the heck it is that Steven Segal uses in this to make a microwave bomb?
    someone asked over in after hours, I've tried googling but to no avail, for obvious reasons I guess but still...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭s8n

steelwool iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

thank you but that doesn't tell me!
    I found a few things yesterday, googling and what not but nothing definitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I would doubt you're going to find much more of an answer than "a mixture in a cup using a brown liquid (from a glass bottle), a clear liquid (from a 2 litre plastic bottle) and something that looks like steel wool". Not the most intelligent of movies, ya know?

Why the curiosity anyway? You planing to do some exploding?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Watch brainiac, they teach you many ways to blow up your microwave :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

A pack of mentos + coke.

Yeah I watch Brainiac, and no plans to explode stuff yet, there's a thing about microwaves over in After Hours and we're just wondering if what's in the film would really work.
    I tried emailing Brainiac but it wouldn't send.

Lex what does that do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

A pack of mentos + coke.
    Probably makes a mess!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

This man is correct. Full pack of mentos dropped into a 2litre coke = massive coke fountain.

oooh...

• Advertisement
Advertisement