Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can I get a Max Drive?

Options
  • 22-10-2005 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Play seem to be outta stock, anywhere else I can get one cheapish as I wanna patch my PES5 with the option file from pesfan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Action replay evo does the same job €40 in argos or game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Just found a Max Drive on play.com for 10 pounds. Only thing is theyre outta stock :( Looks like I'll have to wait.

But if anyone has more suggestions, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Xport, maybe?

Havent they stopped producing the Xport though?

Ah well just ordered a Max Drive from play.com, have to wait for it to be in stock though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

for online with playstation do u need to pay anything and is it just the modem and the adaptor u need? i really wanna play pro evo online but want to see how much its gonna cost me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Adapter, original game and a broadband connection and thats it.
    Pc version out on friday if your pc can handle it ...fingers crossed the netplay is playable.

kdjac

Advertisement