Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Dublin for a 1 year anniversary?

Options
  • 22-10-2005 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

My girlfriend and I will have been going out a year on the 13th of November, and I wanna go somewhere different/interesting/nice/beautiful for it. It's on a Sunday, btw.

Anywho, I don't wanna go out for a meal or anything, but I've got the whole day, pretty much, to do stuff with her.

I was thinking something like going to a beach and sitting around there for a while with her(and then going somewhere else), but then I remembered, I live in Ireland :p So something in that vein, but maybe a bit more sensible! I'd like it to be outdoors, maybe in the mountains somewhere, but it could very well rain, so again, I need other ideas.

I also don't have a car (I'm 17 :p), so it would have to be accessible by bus, really! I live in Tallaght, if that's relevant.

Thanks for any suggestions ;)

Comments

Advertisement