Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do you like about pes5

Options
  • 22-10-2005 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

i think the refs are better the passing is better.goalkeepers are better and overall it is a better game than pes4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

i like the way shooting is better and the graphics are superb. 5 star is a bit of a joke,the comp just sits back and defends but 6 star makes the game so amazing,im starting to get used to it as well so its getting better the more i play

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

the shooting seems alot better. i havent played it much but that seems to be the best improvement so far

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

the graphics are superb
    Have to say I found it impossible to distinguish between the graphics in 4 and 5, but it's not really something I'm concerned with.

Shooting is definitely way more satisfying.

I also like the way the ref waits until the end of an advantage to give yellow cards if needs be.

And the long keeper throws of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Finally got my hands on it last night, I must say for the first few games I was hugely disappointed, the players were slow, passing was harder and it pretty much looked like they had taken a step backwards. But then after about 4 or 5 games, I realised you have to work harder in this game. You have to keep the ball flowing and pick out the right pass everytime, then the goals came. The shooting is definatly better, scored a couple of screamers mind you! Its a lot more tactical now, and that is definatly a better thing. PEV4 was way too easy even on 6 stars in ML, I really can't wait to burrow into the ML on this! thumbs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Bought it Sunday but didn't really get time until yesterday to get stuck in. I have to say I absolutley love it! Took me 5 games to actually score a goal tho :rolleyes: I found that it requires a lot more concentration for passing, taking your first touch away from defenders with a view to your next pass etc, and R1 is used a lot less now! Started a ML with Palermo on 5 star, lost the first two games 1-0 due to a lapse being punished, but won the next two 1-0, sweet satisfaction of banging in a net bursting half volley for my first PES 5 goal :D. Tbh, I spent ages last night in the free training mode, and free kicks are much easier to score than in 4. Combine this with an easier ability to draw frees due to the harsh reffereeing means I'm looking forward to punishing my cynical chopper mates! Heading is much better too, esp defensive headers. The goalies throw is cool, and manual passing and super cancels seem easier and quicker to execute than in 4. Overall very impressed :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement