Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here a member of Civil Defense

Options
  • 22-10-2005 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is ther anyone here who is a member of the Civil Defense???

I'm still doing my basic training at the moment, I've done my AFS training and I'm cureently doing my Welfare training.
    I find it enjoyable to be honest but there always seems to be a shortage of the yellow uniforms and boots!!! My own ones are just hand-me-downs like and I'm lucky to have them!!

I'm in the Cork City Civil Defense and we have a new headquarters, its only open about a year like.

Anyone have any comments about it or anyhting??? The one thing I find a little annoying is the lack of a regular foot drill. While doing AFS we always did a foot drill but I'm not so sure if its done as strictly throughout the organisation - I think it should be taken seriously like.

Comments

Advertisement