Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Language Podcast

Options
  • 22-10-2005 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

I look after the podcasting for the community radio station NEAR fm...

and i thought I'd let you know I've started to put some of NEAR fm's Irish language programmes up on the podcast.

You can listen to the first of them here:

http://nearfm.ie/podcast/index.php?id=31

"Ar Muin na Muice:
    Cuireann Eamonn O Flanngáin an clár i lathair. Tá sé ag caint le daoine áithuila atá ag tabhairt taciocht don Rossport 5. Agus tá agallamh ann faoin Féile Borradh Buan atá ar suil san Axix i mBaila Munna faoi lathair."

The irish language newspaper Foinse did an interview with me recently about this.... actually my grasp of the language is pretty poor... if anyone would care to translate it for me, it would be a great help... I just hope they haven't outed me or anything like that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Which issue of Foinse was it? I might have it at home...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The week before last... if I remember correctly.

I think I have a copy of it on my desk at the office... I can scan it in if you don't have a copy.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

No, I only have last's weeks. Scan it in then!

Advertisement