Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

Options
  • 21-10-2005 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I'm sure theres a lot of Chan-wook Park fans here, so can anyone tell me when this is out here? I know it opens tomorrow in the London Film Festival, but I dont know where/when it will be showing here.

And also I've heard the DVD is coming out in November, can't wait for it. Anyone tell me where I can get a hold of it, and if it will be Region 2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Any Chin-wook Park films I have I have all ordered in from amazon.co.uk usually. Check the film there for DvD details.

I find Amazon.co.uk and also play-asia.com for dvd imports. Amazon are usually Region2 though so are better if you dont have a multi-region dvd player.

Advertisement