Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Ready 4 War (audio)

Options
  • 21-10-2005 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

I used to post ALOT of poetry up in here & took a BIG break from it to concentrate on my music career, which is now startin to kick off...

This is a NEW track I'm dropping & started recording for a new mixtape of my own material I'm dropping soon which is called 'We Ready 4 War'. The track features US hiphop artist Crooked I...

Let me know what u think (if hiphop is your thing)

http://www.HoodStars.net/dmo/amenra-weready4war_ft_crookedi.mp3

**MODS** This is my OWN track & my OWN music, so please don't delete!! TY :D

::: ven0mous :::

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭humbleCounty

pretty good man.

think its a little cluttered at the start though, n during parts of the chorus with the fat reverb you have going on, n maybe the "ha ha's" at the start should be panned or something, they kinda come in on top of the vocals.

lyrics are decent enough though, not my bag but for what it is it seems to be pretty decent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Moved from Creative Writing. While I don't doubt that it's creative, writing it is certainly not. This seems like a more appropriate place for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

its not working please make it work please i want it too work :(

lol

do u use any of the american hiphop websites to get their opinions on this sort of thing, if u dont i cud give u sum, thru a pm tho cause the mods will give me a beat down if i posted a link here

[EDIT]

yeah its working, i like this good **** man, i take it ur not irish then lol.

mic quality seems a little less than it shud be but ur flow stays on point for the entire song, the hook is cool too. good rap voice u have the type of accent that cud make it

i like this

send me an mp3 version please :)(if thats allowed by the boards.ie mods of course)

Advertisement