Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox or PS2?

Options
  • 21-10-2005 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Obviously the PS2 has the better controller, but the Xbox has better graphics, no slowdown according to reviews and Live play. I'm leaning towards the Xbox version, are there any other differences between the two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I find the xbox controller more usable that the ps2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Admittedly I've played the PS2 versions a lot more, but definitely think the PS controller is better for Pro Evo than the Xbox. Its easier using a finger thats not in use for R2 than giving your thumb more to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

only got it Sunday we played on both XBox and PS2 Graphics Excellent on XBox and with EVO X is a lot faster loading no slow down at all etc PS2 a bit stickey on corners but as you say you need more access to the r2 button

I have the dongle for the PS2 Controller and will give it a bash tonight and let all know how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The game is made for the PS2 pad cant imagine using anything else.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

l1 is l2 and r1 is r2 and you cant reassign as it will only allow you to swap l1 with r1 tried playing a few games with both and the xbox controller seems best even with the r2 buttton very awkward to use I still reckon the xbox is crisper mind

• Advertisement
Advertisement