Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constantine

Options
  • 20-10-2005 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Incredible special effects, great dialogue, great story!! Its such a good film you have to see it. :D Its one of the best films I've seen all year. The CGI scenes in hell are particularly spectacular 5/5

Starring: Keanu Reeves, Rachel Weisz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

X-Calibre wrote:
    great dialogue

With Keanu Reeves as the lead? i doubt that very much.

[linkd=www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/]imdb[/linkd] user rating is only 6.5 out of 10.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I saw this movie a good while ago. It was decent enough with some very good special effects. That wooden plank that calls itself Keanu Reeves was very poor in the lead I thought. What else was to be expected I suppose. Rachael Weisz(sp) played her role very well. The story was pretty good and the action scenes decent as well.

It was an enjoyable movie but nothing special.

7/10

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭X-Calibre

Scruff wrote:
    With Keanu Reeves as the lead? i doubt that very much.

[linkd=www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/]imdb[/linkd] user rating is only 6.5 out of 10.

If you like him in The Matrix you'll like him in this. Its the kind of role that requires a wooden plank :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Oh Gos I hate Keanu Reeves.Constantine really sucked imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Constantine suprised me quite a lot. I thought it was a decent enough film. Quite funny in places.Better than End of Days anyway. It was adapted from a comic book but it didn't stay faithfull at all.

Personaly id give it 3/5

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Was I the only one who actually watched this film?.

It was dreadul!, the story was hackneyed, the acting sub par, the special effects weren't.. well.. special.

Don't get me wrong, this is no Alexander, but I'd give it no more than a 2/5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Well to be honest I never expect much form a Keanu Reeves film. So I was a bit suprised when I realised that it wasn't so crap.

Advertisement