Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Tournament in Cork

Options
  • 20-10-2005 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

This weekend at the UCC pitches on Curraheen Road, the biggest open tournament of the year in Ireland will take place. 16 teams from 5 different countries will play off for the coveted title of Cork Open Champions. All are welcome to come and see what playing ultimate is all about. There may even be some spots on one of the teams...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

Well done Cork!! Had a great time at the tournie! Brilliant fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

What a weekend. Went down having only played a very small amount of ultimate. Got a place on the pickup team no bother. Had great craic. Gonna join a team soon I reckon.

Cheers to all for making the tournament possible... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Anybody got any pics?

I only have a handful of pics... They are not all the best either. I'll stick a few up... (That is if I can figure out the attachments!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

If you've got any more will you put a link to them on our message board. You know the one. Hope the computerised car is going alright ;)

• Advertisement

rgiller wrote:
    If you've got any more will you put a link to them on our message board. You know the one. Hope the computerised car is going alright ;)
    Hmmm... I'm confused. Was I talking drunken rubbish or something? A computerised car. Defininitly sounds like drunk talk...

Oh, and what message board?? This one!?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭thebigmc

ya great tournament, thanks cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RareVintage

And this year's was even better!! Rock on Cork Open 2007!

Advertisement