Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linux 6.1 and MICE

Options
  • 02-12-1999 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Got a ps/2 Ms intelliMouse. Installed redhat 6.1 last nite and the all went fine until i came onto the log in screen. 1 quick movement of the mouse and it soared to the top of the screen and refused to come back down. I had no problems with my mouse with 6.0 which is kinda annoying. Its set to 3-button emulation also. I'm pretty sure i can fix it but i was just wondering if this had happened to any1 else.
    F.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Yea, happened to me as well. I just set it to a 2 button mouse. Haven't gotten aroud to fixing it yet.

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Yeah i did more or less the same, yet i set it to generic 3 button and still no luck so then i tried 2 button :/ no luck. So i just used the upgrade on R Hat 6.0 and then upgarde again to 6.1 and generic 3 button works fine kinda :/ Third button dont do much. I thought Next Step (that the name?) came with 6.1 but it never loaded up. Shame, i luv the animated backgrounds smile.gif Ps, I'm a newbie to linux so i can imagine there was an easier way to solve my prob but ah well smile.gif
    F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

After Step i mean, ahem

Advertisement