Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scarey movie 2

Options
  • 17-09-2001 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Seen it, loved it!
    Without a doubt the best film i'v seen this year! féckin funniest film i'v seen ever! :D
    I lmao the whole way tru ... if u haven't seen it GO NOW!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The reviews don't bode well: Sunday Times - "If you have any intelligence whatsoever, don't go to see this" and so on and so forth...

Not that the original was Tolstoy or anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

i saw the first one and didnt like it so much. is this one better

j

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

well i didn't see the first one, but this one's very 'in your face' disgusting/ crude humour... suppose not for everyone but i loved it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

I saw the first one and thought it was hilarious. However I felt that if you hadn't seen "Scream" "I know what you did last summer" and "The Blair Witch Project" prior to viewing it then most of the gags wouldn't have seemed as funny.

I was just wondering which films does the sequel take the p.iss out of?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Amoung them is Hollow man (the scene when they're locked in the cooler n ur one makes a magnet to open the door :rolleyes: ), nightmare on elm street, Charleys angels... some others i can't remember the name of off hand, like a killer clown forget what that was in...

The film is set in a haunted house, with a bunch of kidz with sleeping disorders which is from another film ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Thanks.

I think the killer clown was in the movie "It".

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

The exorcist at the start of the movie, was probably the only part I enjoyed. And I think the pissing for nearly a full minute was a little off-putting. All in all a pretty decent movie, but I am regretting not going to see AI instead.

I thought the clown was from "The Game", which had this remote controlled camera in a clown, but then when it started attacking poor ray, I figured maybe "IT" like was said...dunno tough call.

TBH I'd have to agree with the papers though, if you have half a brain-cell then avoid this movie, otherwise....enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

The first one made me want to hit someone it was so bad...

A parody of a parody is simply a dumb idea.

And a seemingly rushed out sequal to this film bodes like it will be anguish to watch.
    Count me out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

It's utter, utter poo..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Ah i thought it wasnt that bad didnt deserve such utter ****e reviews

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

I literally got dragged to it Saturday Night*Jumped the gun , thought AI was in* Its a right pile of cobblers , As someone said it seemed very rushed ,even by its own meagre standards , but the only blessing is its Very short , bout 80 mins or something , so At least itll be over quick

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Yeah I didn't like it, the exorcist bit was v funny, as was the nike ad parody but all in all, it wasn't that enjoyable.

And I loved the first one..... Maybe cause it had a better theme flowing through it?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

to be honest, i didnt think it was as good as the first one!!! the excorsist bit was class but after dat it wasnt the best!!! although i did have a bit of a laugh at shorty and the "Brown Paper Bag" Girl!! that was funny!! but after that it wasnt the best!!!!!!

Theo was lookin nice though!!!!!!! Id give her loads!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Dest thing to say about it is if you liked the first one then you'll like this one. I saw the first one in the cinema's and i walked out of the second one feeling the same as i did when i walked out of the first, an overwhelming sense of "heh".

The cripple and the ghost in the wheelchair part is M:I-2 by the way

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well the first one was a sad waste of celluloid imho. I've met people who liked it and I can't believe these people exist. Face it people thing of any famous film scene and how you might parody it and you'll see what I see, total predictability. The Matrix piss take was terrible in the first film and most people I met said it was their favourite part. Give me strength. Having seen the Matrix I could have done a 100 parodies of better humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

tripe ... id expect better from boards.ie users :)

it reaaaaallly was too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭SweetBirdOfTruth

one of the worst movies ever made. and you get to thinking that evryone involved in it knows that and is laughing at the audience in a v post-modern way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

it wasn't that bad. the exorcists thing was a bit of a giggle. oh and the killer clown, it's from 'The Poltergeist'! and i know i'm rite

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I thought it was all right, lots of uttterly ****e jokes but a some very funny ones. Worth seeing, if just for that scene where Shorty gets wrapped in a blanket and smoked like a joint by a monstrous cannabis plant "i'm getting high as a motherfúcker!".
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

it made me laugh on several occassions, so i guess id have to say i enjoyed it

• Advertisement
Advertisement