Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Release...

Options
  • 19-10-2005 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

So does anyone know where we could get this early, like tomorrow or today? I know, I'm quite impatient, just dying to play this tho.

I'm aiming this at guys who work in gamestop or whatever.
    Any info appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

just called into xtravision shankill there and they said that xtravision ballybrack was selling them...hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

i played Pro 5 today! Got it today at 10am as i had agreed with GAME a week earlier that they would give it to give a day prior to release for a comp i was runinng in school, the final was played on Pro 5 today and the winner got to keep it! I spent most of time before the final playing it, but to be honest i found it alot harder than Pro 4. Couldn't get to grips with the new passing and the slower movement of the players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

might go over to xtravision in malahide, see if theres any luk, gamestop in clarehall and donaghmede said no dice. bastartds!!!!

Advertisement