Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch Black

Options
  • 17-09-2001 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

i have to say that is one of the best sci-fi movies i've ever seen.
    vin diesel was simply excellent in this movie. the tory was great with a nice twist. i liked the idea of the the tiny little bugs having a natural defense against the creatures.

what do folk think of this movie?

j

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

All I can say to that is gee, you can't of seen many Sci-Fi movies :p

Seriously, I found it barely watchable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Thrasher

What bugs? I don't remember that bit of the film?

I think he means those fire fly things - anyway what do those things survive on once they've run out of marooned humans. I mean how would they exist.
    Oops I've looked to deeply in to it havent I. I should just enjoy it coz Vin Diesel is so cool its not funny and deserves all your respect man, gnarly!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I really enjoyed it. Fair enough, the plot was hardly Shakespeare but then again, it never set out to be.

One of the better Sci Fi movies of the past while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

do you want to buy an original copy for a fiver!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

I thought it was awesome, brilliant ending. Truely excellent.

The plot was pretty good, the story, when you think about it is good too. Who says they dont eat each other, alot of species eat each other when they have insufficient food. Also there seemed to be a human colony which survived there for some time, seeming as they were able to map the movement of the stars and so predict when there was a total eclipse, maybe meaning that they hid whenever there was a total eclipse and the creepy monsters ate a few at a time. Also how do we know that the creatures didnt hibernate in some kind of way except coming up to and during the total eclipse. If you ask me, yes ye are all looking into the film too much, its a good story, a great twist at the end and its GOOD. Whoever this Vin Diesel guy ye are talking about, he had nothing to do with my opinion of this film. Was that the guy with the freaky eyes?

Your all crazy :p oh and it was full of bloody Australians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ralthor

'twas a totally class movie,

oh, and g'day mate. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Ivan
    Also there seemed to be a human colony which survived there for some time, seeming as they were able to map the movement of the stars and so predict when there was a total eclipse, maybe meaning that they hid whenever there was a total eclipse and the creepy monsters ate a few at a time. Also how do we know that the creatures didnt hibernate in some kind of way except coming up to and during the total eclipse. If you ask me, yes ye are all looking into the film too much

LOL i find that funny :D

Advertisement