Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp My Pc

Options
  • 19-10-2005 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Just a thought for a thread...

There are so many people out there with rats nests inside in there system ..that it it could be fun(god i have no life) to post pic's of there system and then some of the top modders in this forum decide who is in need of help the most

... and then the person in question meet up with the lads and they get there system revamped etc etc ...ya get the picture

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

A 'Skanger Me Banger' kinda thing?

Would be cool, but there's no point in revamping a packard bell/emachine etc etc. Would have to be systems which have been made from components for it to be any fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

I did it! My old gateway2000 p3 450. Is sprayed windowd modded and overclock. Will post pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

Thats a good Idea,
    Mod how it looks,
    Overclock it
    .... donations from other Boards users would help get it done, It would be a nice gift from the boards Modders to some lucky person for Christmas ..... MR DAZ u cant enter, ur system is a rats nest cause ur a lazy B****x

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

I'll start the ball rolling :)

Bad quality is something to do with camera phone and it being late :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

MR DAZ wrote:
    I'll start the ball rolling :)

Bad quality is something to do with camera phone and it being late :D

havent we seen this pic b4 in a previous thread to do with neatest pcs, no???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

this picture... nope ... or the idea?

Anyway this is really the Oppesite :)

just an after thought... the case is a tusunami ... and i think quite a few people have it so maybe thats why it looks familar

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭clearz

Please pimp mine

istockphoto_154382_smashed_monitor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

you'll need jim 'l fix it NOt pimp my pc !!

:-)

Advertisement