Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fort Minor

Options
  • 18-10-2005 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭

I aint sure how many of yous have heard of these but they are made up of multiple groups but the main guy is Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park.
    I have to say its the most original and good quality stuff I have heard in a long while. Mike is a legend he is one of the best producers around and the beats he comes up with show this.
    He made some of the instrumentals for the VMA's and they were amazing.
    They will most definately be getting number one's when they come out and that should be soon since the album drops November 22nd.

Well anyway there website is fortminor.com check that out for the latest news but you can download some of there tracks from here go down to Fort Minor Street Team Mixtape Sampler Tracks and click on the tracks and download them. Also on there offical site they play them in the background in good quality so you can listen to them there.
    Listen to Remember The Name on their offical site i think it is the best song of the lot.

Just want some feedback on whether people think they are good??
    Also what song people think is the best.

EDIT: They updated there offical site so just before you click enter you can download Petrified and Remember The Name the full songs. Give a listen to Remember the Name the song is amazing!!!
    Oh and i forgot to mention Jay-Z is the Executive producer on the album and Green Lantern is doing there mixtape so someone has to like what there doing!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LP_SoB_FM!!

Fort Minor rocks!!! Its basically Mike Shinoda plus guests; Styles of Beyond, Lupe Fiasco, John Legend, Common, Kenna, Black Thought, Holly Brook, Celph Titled, with Jay-Z as executive producer!:)

the album 'The Rising Tied' hits the shops on November 22nd (although Mike has said it is coming out a day earlier in Europe!) and the first single 'Believe Me' is out November 14th, the video is already on the music channels so check it out, its deadly!! the vocals in the chorus are sung by Mike Shinoda himself and if features raps from Mike, and Ryu and Tak of Styles of Beyond, with Cheapshot of SoB also dj-ing on the track. this is a song well worth checking out!;)

if you want to find out more about Fort Minor, pm me or check out some of these sites...
    www.fortminor.com
    www.fmstreetteam.com
    www.myspace.com/fortminor (mikes own myspace...add him!! you can see an exclusive video for 'remember the name' on it which you wont find anywhere else!)
    www.bandbuilder.com/fort_minor_producer/index.php?ref_code=F69052 (here you can mix different sounds from 'remember the name' and check out exclusive tracks and videos)
    www.fortminormilitia.com (the fort minor militia is launching soon!):cool:

Advertisement