Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jnr. Web Designer Wanted

Options
  • 20-11-1999 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

www.cultureireland.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 26-11-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Zeon

You need to know Photoshop well, a good bit of illustrator, how to use the internet (daw) and it would help if you knew a bit of dreamweaver, flash, ftp, but thats not totaly required, as you will learn it.

Oh and most importantly you must be able to design, have some design experience.

If you've answered yes to all or most of the above, and your a nice guy, cool. interview time.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 26-11-99).]

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Zeon:

I know someone who'd be interested.

Send a complete jobspec to lolth@ireland.com
    I'll pass it on and get them to get back to you.

ta.

Hello Everyone,

Really sorry, but the company Im working for have decided not to get a junior designer yet, theyre going to wait until we move to a new building in Jan/Feb. Sorry its not my fault.

• Advertisement

Is that just a polite way to say:
    "erm... thanks, but no thanks..."
    ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

nah, then he'd say that the position had been 'put on hold', in which case they would say that they would be looking to fill the position in the future, but not right now........ oh.

smile.gif

No, I'm new myself to this company, and they said they would be looking for a junior designer, then they said they are going to wait till they move since its not so long away. Hey, what can I do, caman throw me bone here. Jees its like Im bustin your balls here...

Advertisement