Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juniper - World is Dead

Options
  • 15-10-2005 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know where i can get this song from? Had it on tape but the tape warped and its almost unplayable now. Very little about Juniper on the internet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I'd say your best bet would be to check out some BellXI fan sites and ask around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i think i have it on cd somewhere. i'll have a look around....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

Bizzare...I'm actually listening to that song at this very moment!

http://davejeffery.com/Bellx1/Upload/

You supposed to upload a song to be given the password, so I won't post it here...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Thanks for the link, appreciate it. Unfortunately i dont really have anything to upload that theyd accept and give me a password. I got 56k anyway so itd take ages. Anyone maybe got it on cd and could rip it and put it on Rapidshare or something?

Corholio wrote:
    Thanks for the link, appreciate it. Unfortunately i dont really have anything to upload that theyd accept and give me a password. I got 56k anyway so itd take ages. Anyone maybe got it on cd and could rip it and put it on Rapidshare or something?

i reckon that would be illegal

• Advertisement

well you were the one who said u had it on cd, what were you going to do with it . Ok forget Rapidshare then, but if you do have the song, would very much appreciate been able to get the song online.

Corholio wrote:
    well you were the one who said u had it on cd, what were you going to do with it . Ok forget Rapidshare then, but if you do have the song, would very much appreciate been able to get the song online.

well tbh, i was going to send you the cd for nothing...

but i'm still looking for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

It's being opened to the public in November

Really ? the Bell X1 site is opening to the public. Thanks for that. Didnt think itd be so hard to find this song. Thanks for the replies though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

There was a couple of other sites as well but most of the were shut down only recently

• Advertisement
Advertisement