Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iframes

Options
  • 15-10-2005 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

When i try access some sites (using windows xp) a window pops up telling me that that my browser does not support iframes! I downloaded a patch from microsoft and it said everything was ok and it did not need to install the patch. maybe some setting are wrong on my computer or something. Iframes seem to not allow some picsa and text appear. One of the sites in question is o2.ie. :confused: Anybody ony tips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Is it every site?
    Tell me, can you see the content here:
    http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp ?

Have you checked your security settings (Tools->Internet Options->Security) in IE?

Have you tried Opera or Firefox?

(more Com -> Windows question..)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

yes I can see all the page , tell me more about the settings? I downloaded fire fox but i still cannot get the full page up.

Advertisement