Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightwatch and Fox

Options
  • 15-10-2005 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

I loved nightwatch. Great original take on distrubing action/horror.

I found out recently that there will be three films in total. The second has already been shot.

But the first was too popular. Fox have bought the rights to the third one.

It will be filmed in english. The first two are in russian. Now fox will make a travesty of a hollywood take on the third movie and ruin what could have been an outstanding trilogy.

Does this not upset anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah i liked he first one, when is the second one out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

I went to the advanced screening of Nightwatch, what a terrible movie. The only reason that it isn't a recommended movie(in Cineworld) is because everybody left without handing in their opinion slips, and it is now a Discovery.

The only good thing about the movie were the captions/subtitles, the way they merged into the scene was very well done other than that the acting was terrible and it was very much a style over substance movie. If this is the highest grossing movie in Russia I'd hate to see what other tripe they come out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭BKtje

i thought it was ok, nothing special.

It was original tho which made it worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

I find it ironic that you think that Hollywood will make a travesty, when you consider how heavily ...erm... influenced Night Watch is by big budget Hollywood action/horror/fantasy films in the first place.

The only real difference will probably be in the original dubbing language.

Advertisement